OUT-OF-WORK REFERRAL LIST REQUIREMENTS:
- To be placed on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST at IBEW Local 51, you are REQUIRED TO COME IN PERSON initially, and at least ONCE per calendar year.
- Applicants must RE-SIGN every 60 days to maintain a position on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST.
- RE-SIGN options:
- Click on the ONLINE RE-SIGN FORM below,
- Mail the RE-SIGN postcard,
- Or visit the IBEW Local 51 hall.
*PLEASE NOTE, YOUR RE-SIGN WILL BE INVALID IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE HALL IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR.*
LINE CLEARANCE WORK:
Line Clearance is at full employment; however, it does seem to be slowing down due to hiring freezes.
· No open orders.
· Work picture is promising.
· We expect work to continue to increase at a steady pace in the near future.
· BOOK I COUNT: 27
· BOOK 2 COUNT: 6
· BOOK I COUNT: 7
· BOOK 2 COUNT: 3
ON-LINE RESIGN is available to those that have been in the hall within the last year. Visit IBEW51.ORG under the JOBS TAB.
Remember: You can pay your dues online, anytime now! Click on “Dues” tab.