OUT-OF-WORK REFERRAL LIST REQUIREMENTS:
- To be placed on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST at IBEW Local 51, you are REQUIRED TO COME IN PERSON initially, and at least ONCE per calendar year.
- Applicants must RE-SIGN every 60 days to maintain a position on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST.
- RE-SIGN options:
- Click on the ONLINE RE-SIGN FORM below,
- Mail the RE-SIGN postcard,
- Or visit the IBEW Local 51 hall.
*PLEASE NOTE, YOUR RE-SIGN WILL BE INVALID IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE HALL IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR.*
LINE CLEARANCE WORK:
Line clearance tree trimming is at full employment right now with steady work.
• Transmission work is picking up considerably for multiple contractors in our jurisdiction and the work prospects are promising for Journeyman Lineman.
• The Operator books are still moving slow with a limited amount of work on the horizon in the jurisdiction.
Book 1 Count: 25
Book 2 Count: 10
Book 1 Count: 4
Book 2 Count: 3
ON-LINE RESIGN is available to those that have been in the hall within the last year. See above.
Remember: You can pay your dues online, anytime now! Click on “Dues” tab.