OUT-OF-WORK REFERRAL LIST REQUIREMENTS:
- To be placed on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST at IBEW Local 51, you are REQUIRED TO COME IN PERSON initially, and at least ONCE per calendar year.
- Applicants must RE-SIGN every 60 days to maintain a position on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST.
- RE-SIGN options:
- Click on the ONLINE RE-SIGN FORM below,
- Mail the RE-SIGN postcard,
- Or visit the IBEW Local 51 hall.
*PLEASE NOTE, YOUR RE-SIGN WILL BE INVALID IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE HALL IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR.*
The Village of Chatham is seeking to fill the position of JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN. The position requires the completion of the ALBAT Training program or equivalent, certified climber with up-to-date pole top rescue certificate and must be a member in good standing with an Affiliated IBEW Local.
The position will be responsible for working closely with the citizens of the Village of Chatham, be able to complete work orders, construct and maintain the current electrical distribution system, and provide prompt and efficient customer service.
Qualified candidate for this position must possess excellent public relation, communication and organizational skills. Candidates must be proficient in troubleshooting and be able to pass a proficiency test. Substation experience would be a plus.
Please submit cover letter, job application, resume and professional references to: the Village of Chatham, Attn: Jill Butler Administrative Assistant, 116 E. Mulberry Chatham IL 62629. Applications may be picked up at the Village of Chatham Utility office or on line @ www.chathamil.net
All applications and resumes for this position will be accepted until March 26, 2019.
LINE CLEARANCE WORK:
We currently are at full employment and anticipate things will continue this way for some time.
• No open orders at this time.
• While work has been slowly picking up, we do anticipate things will continue to be slow for some time.
Book 1 Count: 43
Book 2 Count: 9
Book 1 Count: 11
Book 2 Count: 4
Remember: You can pay your dues online, anytime now!