OUT-OF-WORK REFERRAL LIST REQUIREMENTS:
- To be placed on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST at IBEW Local 51, you are REQUIRED TO COME IN PERSON initially, and at least ONCE per calendar year.
- Applicants must RE-SIGN every 60 days to maintain a position on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST.
- RE-SIGN options:
- Click on the ONLINE RE-SIGN FORM below,
- Mail the RE-SIGN postcard,
- Or visit the IBEW Local 51 hall.
*PLEASE NOTE, YOUR RE-SIGN WILL BE INVALID IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE HALL IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR.*
Construction Journeyman Linemen: If you are interested in working on small cellular installation (5G), please contact the Hall and ask to be put on the list. We do not have any details at this time.
LINE CLEARANCE WORK:
We currently are at full employment and anticipate things will continue this way for some time.
• No open orders at this time.
• We expect work in the jurisdiction to remain sluggish through winter.
• We anticipate things will be picking up as we head into Spring.
Book 1 Count: 69
Book 2 Count: 14
Book 1 Count: 12
Book 2 Count: 6