OUT-OF-WORK REFERRAL LIST REQUIREMENTS:
- To be placed on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST at IBEW Local 51, you are REQUIRED TO COME IN PERSON initially, and at least ONCE per calendar year.
- Applicants must RE-SIGN every 60 days to maintain a position on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST.
- RE-SIGN options:
- Click on the ONLINE RE-SIGN FORM below,
- Mail the RE-SIGN postcard,
- Or visit the IBEW Local 51 hall.
*PLEASE NOTE, YOUR RE-SIGN WILL BE INVALID IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE HALL IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR.*
LINE CLEARANCE WORK:
· It remains very busy on the line clearance side.
· We are still at full employment and it looks like this will continue for some time.
· No open orders.
· Cautiously moving our work picture from SLOW to PROMISING
· Work has been slowly picking and we expect this pace to continue into Spring.
· BOOK I COUNT: 30
· BOOK 2 COUNT : 10
· BOOK I COUNT: 8
· BOOK 2 COUNT : 3
Remember: You can pay your dues online, anytime now!