OUT-OF-WORK REFERRAL LIST REQUIREMENTS:
- To be placed on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST at IBEW Local 51, you are REQUIRED TO COME IN PERSON initially, and at least ONCE per calendar year.
- Applicants must RE-SIGN every 60 days to maintain a position on the OUT OF WORK REFERRAL LIST.
- RE-SIGN options:
- Click on the ONLINE RE-SIGN FORM below,
- Mail the RE-SIGN postcard,
- Or visit the IBEW Local 51 hall.
*PLEASE NOTE, YOUR RE-SIGN WILL BE INVALID IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE HALL IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR.*
Construction Journeyman Linemen: If you are interested in working on small cellular installation (5G), please contact the Hall and ask to be put on the list. We do not have any details at this time.
LINE CLEARANCE WORK: We currently are at full employment and anticipate things will continue this way for some time.
POWER: No open orders at this time. It has been sluggish in the jurisdiction and we anticipate this will continue through the end of the year at least. Distribution work is extremely slow. Transmission work is expected to pick up first of the year.
Book 1 Count: 23
Book 2 Count: 12
Book 1 Count: 4
Book 2 Count: 2
Book 1 Count: 3
Book 2 Count: 1
Book 3 Count: 6
You can now pay dues on-line – through the computer or your cell phone MAKING THINGS EVEN MORE CONVENIENT AND EASIER FOR YOU! Download the free app, "LaborPower Mobile" for your Apple and Android Phones.